Alyria - Clarifying Astringent
8% Glycolic Acid
Evens out the complexion while deep cleansing, for clearer and healthier-looking skin.
- For oily skin
- Fragrance free
The Clarifying Astringent is formulated with glycolic acid (the AHA of choice), in an Amphoteric SystemTM. This patented controlled release technology slows the release of glycolic acid. The potential irritation of an AHA formula is primarily due to the rapid penetration of AHA free acid molecules into the skin. By controlling the release of the glycolic acid, the skin will tolerate a higher concentration, resulting in a faster exfoliation.
It will enhance exfoliation and effectively cleanse clogged pores without drying skin. Regular use will help refine pores providing a clearer and healthier-looking complexion.
Glycolic Acid (in a patented Amphoteric SystemTM): Glycolic acid, the smallest molecule of the AHA’s, accelerates the skin’s own natural shedding process. Known as the exfoliant of choice, glycolic acid helps to smooth the surface of dry, sun-damaged or aging skin improving roughness and minimizing fine lines by removing the build-up of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin.
- Apply once to twice daily.
- Use sunscreen during the day.
- First time users should build skin tolerance gradually.
- For external use only, avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
- This product should be used following cleansing, once to twice daily.
- Pour a small amount on a cotton ball and dab onto skin (pay particular attention to problematic areas).
- Ensure to avoid contact with eyes and eye contour area.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Aqua, Arginine, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Polyquaternium-10, Polysorbate 20.