Alyria - Clarifying Exfoliating Solution
10% Glycolic Acid and 2% Salicylic Acid
Sloughs off dead cells on the surface of the skin, unclogs pores and provides an anti-inflammatory effect to soothe inflammation associated with acne.
- For all skin types
Clarifying Exfoliating Solution is formulated with glycolic acid, the AHA of choice, and salicylic acid. It will slough off dead cells on the surface of the skin and act as an antibacterial cleanser to unclog pores. Regular use will provide a clearer and healthier-looking complexion.
Glycolic Acid: Glycolic acid, the smallest molecule of the AHA’s, accelerates the skin’s own natural shedding process. Known as the exfoliant of choice, glycolic acid helps to remove the build-up of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin to allow for the normal surfacing of sebum and the refining of pores.
Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid, a beta hydroxy acid, is a key ingredient in the treatment of acne. It works on the surface of the skin by sloughing off dead cells and has lipophilic properties which breaks down oil and lipids to unclog pores. It also provides an anti-inflammatory effect to soothe inflammation associated with acne.
- Apply once to twice daily.
- Use sunscreen during the day.
- First time users should build skin tolerance gradually.
- For external use only, avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product should be applied on cleansed skin once to twice daily.
- Pour a small amount on a cotton ball and dab onto skin (pay particular attention to problematic areas).
- Should extra moisture be required, apply the Oil Free Hydrating Lotion.
- For optimal result use Clarifying Exfoliating Solution during the day and Retinol Complex 0.22 at night.
- This product can be applied all over face or locally on problematic areas.
- Ensure to avoid contact with eyes and eye contour area.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fragrance