Zo Skin Health - Body Emulsion
Multi-action body treatment that improves quality, smoothness and overall appearance of healthy skin.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells to soften and smooth skin texture
- Restores hydration and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier
- Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex to protect the skin
- Reduces the appearance of brown spots and helps even skin tone
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply to clean, dry skin.
- Retinol: Epidermal and Collagen Health
- Papain and saccharomyces cerevisiae extract: Provides enzymatic exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and smoothes rough skin texture
- Diacetyl boldine: Inhibits the visible effects of melanin production to even skin tone
- Glycerin, glucosamine HCL, phospholipids, urea and algae extract: Replenishes hydration and enhances natural skin barrier function
- Beta glucan and avena sativa (oat) kernel flour: Calms and soothes irritated skin
- Encapsulated vitamins E, C and A: 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex combats the appearance of free radical damage
- Acetyl tyrosine, proline, tocopherol: Cellular protection complex
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Petrolatum, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Urea, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Triacetate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethyl Linoleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Disodium EDTA, Acetyl Tyrosine, Oleyl Alcohol, Phospholipids, Retinol, Proline, Ubiquinone, Adenosine Triphosphate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glucosamine HCl, Papain, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Arachidyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Beta-Glucan, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Algin, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diacetyl Boldine, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.