Zo Skin Health - Exfoliation Accelerator (formerly GlycogentTM)
Glycolic and lactic acid complex that aids in the removal of dead skin cells while providing calming and soothing benefits with an aloe, green tea and chamomile blend.
- Provides gentle, yet effective exfoliation of dead skin cells helping to increase cell regeneration
- Helps soothe and support skin
- Antioxidants help prevent future damage
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply to clean, dry skin.
BEFORE + AFTER
- Appearance: Sun Damage, Freckles, Lentigines
- Treatment: ZO® Sun Damage System
- Duration: 5 months
- 10% glycolic and lactic acid complex: Provides gentle exfoliation of dead skin cells and stimulates epidermal renewal
- Vitamins A and E: Proven antioxidants added to help prevent future damage
- Advanced anti-irritant and moisturizing properties: Helps soothe and heal damaged skin
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Squalane, Steapyrium Chloride, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.