Zo Skin Health - Pigment Control + Blending Crème 2% HQ
Prescription only. Ask your doctor. Contains (4%) hydroquinone and 20% vitamin C combine together for optimal melanin inhibition to correct the most severe and advanced forms of hyperpigmentation.
- Maximum treatment for melasma, freckles, senile lentigines, and other unwanted areas of hyperpigmentation
- (4%) hydroquinone provides pigmentation reversal and inhibition
- Helps enhance brightening of skin
- Helps maximize the appearance of even skin tone
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply 2 pumps to affected areas twice a day or as directed by a physician. Always follow with sunscreen protection. See enclosed package insert for full prescribing information.
- (4%) hydroquinone: Suppresses pigment production
- 20% ascorbic acid: Exfoliates skin surface pigmentation for a more even tone and brighter complexion
- Ethoxydiglycol: Bio-delivery/penetration enhancer for more effective absorption
- Anti-Irritant Complex: Minimizes appearance of redness and irritation for optimal patient tolerance
4% Hydroquinone, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethoxydiglycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oleyl Alcohol, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Squalane, Tocopherol, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract.